While age provides invaluable qualities like wisdom and experience, it also brings a few less-than-desirable conditions. The discomfort and dryness associated with vaginal atrophy in menopausal women is one such unfortunate consequence of growing older.
The good news is that you can significantly improve your sex life by undergoing a revolutionary and non-invasive medical treatment known as the MonaLisa Touch™ procedure.
Let us explore how this procedure can help seasoned women feel more comfortable with their bodies so that they can enjoy life to the fullest without letting age get in the way.
Understanding the MonaLisa Touch™ Procedure
As women age, several large changes occur in their bodies. This results in certain areas of the body changing. Vaginal atrophy is one such sensitive problem.
The MonaLisa Touch™ treats vaginal atrophy by introducing a gentle CO2 fractional laser to the vaginal walls. The laser penetrates the walls to activate the cells beneath them while clearing any problems that may result in the dry or uncomfortable symptoms associated with vaginal atrophy.
The result is a nearly painless treatment that doesn’t require surgery. The walls recover as the body’s natural processes rejuvenate them, which in turn results in a significant improvement.
Benefits of the MonaLisa Touch™
The MonaLisa Touch™ is a cutting-edge piece of technology. It’s designed to treat the problems that have caused countless women to feel uncomfortable with their bodies.
Once you understand the benefits of the MonaLisa Touch™, you will be able to decide if this non-invasive technique is for you.
Women who undergo MonaLisa Touch™ laser treatments will experience:
- An increased amount of comfort during sexual activity.
- A greater degree of sensations during sex due to the rejuvenated vaginal walls.
- A significant increase in vaginal hydration.
- Alleviation of itching, infections, dryness, irritation and countless other symptoms associated with vaginal atrophy.
- Few episodes of urinary incontinence.
- A treatment that quickly and safely treats vaginal atrophy symptoms without the need for surgery.
- Fewer undesirable side effects than other treatments for vaginal atrophy.
- More self-confidence and freedom.
The largest benefit of the MonaLisa Touch™ is the ability to treat many of the symptoms associated with vaginal atrophy. This occurs without the need for uncomfortable surgical procedures by allowing the body to rejuvenate the vaginal walls.
Unlike other treatments for vaginal atrophy, this means that there is no risk of:
- Infection of the vaginal walls or the rest of the body.
- Risk of scarring, which can decrease the overall sensations felt by the vaginal walls.
- Permanent side effects that can result in chronic problems like urinary incontinence.
Schedule Your Consultation
For more information regarding the benefits of the MonaLisa Touch™, call the Wayzata Cosmetic Surgery and Spa today. As experienced providers, we will be able to provide evaluation, review your concerns, and determine the treatment plan appropriate for your circumstances. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.